How Does Afterpay Work?
Book your first appointment with us at Dentist@330
Pay it in 4
Pay for your appointment in equal amounts
No Extra Payments
If you pay on time, there is No interest, and No additional fees
Smile with those pearly whites with nothing to hold you back
WHAT DO I NEED?
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
EXTRAS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- *Fail to make a payment on time – you will be charged an inital late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
For more information please visit: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
- Book Online or in person
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up/login
- Before you visit us – Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit – Generate a barcode for our friendly staff to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your App
*For a Full list of the Terms and Conditions for Afterpay please click here.